The business has over twenty five years experience within its work-force of producing high quality workmanship and the business is proud of these achievements……here are a few examples we are pleased to share with you.
Renovation on 5 Bedroom Listed Building in Watlington, OxfordshireWe were commissioned to provided renovation works on this glorious listed 5 bedroom property in Watlington.
We liaised closely with the customer and planners to ensure that all works were carried out to the customers full requirements and fully complied to all legislative regulations.
All works were completed on time and to budget, works included:
- The repair and replacement of several walls with breathable materials - A breathing wall is one that allows air, moisture, odours, and the toxins carried in the air, to move from the inside of the house to the outside. Prior to the 18th century, virtually all buildings were breathable as they were made from natural materials.
- The restoration of 400 year old wooden beams
- The supply and installation of 2 new high specification bathrooms
- The Supply and installation of a new kitchen
- The installation of under floor heating
- The restoration of wooden floors
- The installation of a plant room, that included a brand new heating and water system
- The removal of an outbuilding
- A total rewire
- The decoration and finish to the whole property.
Renovation and Installation of 3 new bathrooms on a Listed building in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Berkshire Build were commissioned to provide three new high specification bathrooms and to renovate an outbuilding/garage to create a heated work studio for the customer.
All external pipework was custom made in cast iron as per planning regulations.
Garage Conversion in Ascot, Berkshire
We were commissioned to convert an attached garage into a self-contained studio apartment for an elderly relative. Berkshire Build worked closely with customer, building regulation and planning offices to produce a project of high quality and to the customers complete satisfaction.